|Department: FordReception||Job Status: Full Time|
|FLSA Status: Non-Exempt||Reports To: Human Resource & Office Managers|
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting customers, answering the company switchboard, scanning dealership records in to the document management system, assisting the Sales & Finance Department with customer payments, and connecting customers with appropriate dealership personnel, in a manner that creates a positive, professional appearance for the dealership.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Greets dealership guests, answers incoming calls, both internally and externally using the dealership approved greetings, and connects guests and callers with appropriate dealership personnel.
- Assists in recordkeeping by scanning service and sales document in the dealership document management system.
- Receipts in customer cash, check, and credit card payments through the DMS system using established accounting procedures.
- Maintains the reception desk and customer waiting areas for cleanliness and organization.
- Assists the Human Resource Department with employment inquiries which may include communication of open positions and employment application processes.
- Supports and encourages a results-driven, values-based, sales and service culture throughout the organization.
- Exercises an appropriate level of courtesy, tact, and professional communications in dealing with others.
- Contributes to a favorable public image of Korum Automotive Group by establishing and maintaining professional relationships and participation in the community (e.g., with civic, non-profit, and industry organizations).
- Contributes toward effective team problem solving with other employees and management (“don’t do business alone”).
- Consistently demonstrates corporate values; encourages and coaches others to consistently demonstrate corporate values and meet performance expectation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Six months to one year related experience preferred.
Must be able to learn/use all software and programs provided by the dealership.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently.
Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must have professional personal appearance.
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Touch
Sense of Touch
This position is performed in an office environment.The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications